What this blog isn't

It's not a Leeds-based exploration of the joys and challenges of shaping the mortar between house-bricks so that the rain runs off without undue damage.
Nor is it about looking at, achieving, or maintaining erections of the male variety. That's what the rest of the internet is for.
It's also not about drawing peoples' attention to the beauty of the Aurora Borealis by indicating it with an extended forefinger
It probably isn't SFW[Safe For Work] either (especially if you work in a church) thanks to the liberal sprinkling of profanities, heresies and blasphemies.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Charged at last!

The rechargeable batteries for my wireless mouse are finally recharged after 6 hours. 6 hours of me having to use a graphics tablet and stylus as a mouse. Which is almost as much of a pain in the cheb as using a mouse for drawing. Still, it's my own fault - the box of charged batteries was getting low and the box of exhausted ones was nearly full so I should have thought ahead.

Still, at least I don't have to hook it up to a waterwheel to charge it, like I would have had to 400 years ago - shortly before a midnight pitchfork-and-firebrand-wielding visit from the villagers, demanding to know if Satan himself is the blue hedgehog inside 'the box that talks', and asking how well cooked I'd like to be at the stake.

No comments: